Friday 12 December 2008

Reasons I shouldn't drink.

-I act like a dick.
-I act like a dick.
-I act like a dick.

I haven't been drinking for the last few months because of the above reasons and also because I hate not being able to remember stuff and because I kiss people I do not mean to kiss and then don't remember it. This means that someone could tell me I had kissed them when I was drunk and I would have no idea if they were lying or not. I was once having a conversation with a friend who looks a bit like a rodent, he was making a joke about me wanting to kiss him. I told him I would never kiss him because he looks like a rat, only to have him tell me that when I was drunk a few months before I had jumped on him and kissed him.

I got given champagne last night, then a malibu and pineapple juice and then I drank a lot of vodka and tonics. I'm not really sure why I did it. The results were not good. I have a cigarette burn on my forehead today, I think I may have got it from playfighting two italian guys at the bus stop. I also have a vague memory of sitting with my boyfriend in the middle of the road, this is bad behaviour.

Today I went to the Diner in Camden with my friends Claudia and Sarah. I was thinking HANGOVER EAT TRASHY FOOD HANGOVER EAT TRASHY FOOD so I had a cheeseburger and when she asked me how i wanted my burger cooked I told her "bloody". I'm a FOOL. Have your steaks bloody, not burgers. I changed my mind halfway through the burger and the very sweet waitress took it to get cooked a bit more.

No comments: